GDPR Compliance Statement
Straight Line Consulting Limited (“we”) are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to Data Protection.
We have created this GDPR Compliance Statement to explain our approach to implementing our GDPR compliance programme. It describes the implementation of our data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure on going compliance with GDPR.
Our GDPR Principles
Straight Line Consulting Limited takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. Our principles for processing personal information are:
- • We will process all personal information fairly and lawfully
- • We will only process personal information for specified and lawful purposes
- • Where practical, we will keep personal information up to date
- • We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary
Data Protection Roles
Our Data Protection Officer- Craig Eadie – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controllers – All members of staff within the Company (meaning permanent, fixed term and temporary staff and any third-party representatives or sub-contractors, agency workers, volunteers, interns and agents engaged with the Company in the UK or overseas.
This GDPR Compliance Statement is to be read in conjunction with the following Data Protection Policies & Procedures.
- • Data Protection & Data Security Policy
- • Communications and Use of Equipment Policy
- • Data Retention & Erasure Policy
- • Data Breach Policy & Procedures